Even in the rainy season, Nha Trang still delights with its sunny and warm weather. The Nha Trang coastline is the perfect place to relax and to enjoy beach time – all year round. Here are the top reasons to choose Nha Trang.
1. Nha Trang is warm and sunny all-year round, with an average temperature of 23 degrees C. Rainfall is less than anywhere else in the country and the area is rarely threatened by storms.
2. Easy access by road, railway, air and cruise ship, convenient daily flight connections from Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh City and Danang. Nha Trang is a gateway to the Central Highland towns of Dalat, Dak Lak, Kon Tum and Phan Thiet/Mui Ne.
3. A huge choice of accommodation from budget hotels to top smart international luxury hotels and resorts
4. Deserted islands, endless white-sand beaches, deep blue sea, indigenous culture, outstanding landscapes and historical relics
5. One of the 29 most beautiful bays in the world
6. Local cuisine such as bird nest soup and delicious seafood, such as lobster
7. Friendly and hospitable people
8. Magical rises, sets and then comes the moon
9. Traditional Cham festivals and dances, fun night life and water sports (kayaking, swimming, and snorkeling, scuba diving, hiking, squid fishing…)
10. Various optional day trips, cruising and excursions